Thursday, March 05, 2009

Today....

Today is a non-study day (for me... I'd got a strong feeling bout it =P ), so I decided not to go to the lab...
So.... so... I was pretty free yea~
What did I do?

I went... badminton with JL... 1 on 1... for like almost 2.5hours... You can't imagine how tiring it was...
Sad to find out my badminton skills is far worse than before... Couldn't make those plays anymore...
I promise myself, must play badminton at least once per week!! Must improve myself~!!

OK.. After that... What we did?
We went for Gym.. yeah... for like half an hour... playing around with the dumbbells...
So by then.. My legs and arms were no longer mine (they're not mine even now!)... Hahaha..
God blessed we had a 30min break @ Canteen 2.. Having our tea-break =P



RIGHT AFTER THAT... We went NIE to join CH for basketball...
omfg... for another 2~3hours or so...

Great~!!

This led me to a conclusion...
If I keep doing this for the rest of the year, will I slim down at the end of the day?
Definitely not, I would have died before that happened =.="


-Shin-'09

2 Love Quotes:

wah...我就奇怪,明明我耳机播出来的音乐是电影《现在很想见你》的OST,为什么会有这个既熟悉又说不出来的旋律,还以为我失忆了。原来是你的blog blog背景音乐,很好听对吧?哈哈。。。小弟没介绍错的。


以前我没有这张OST时,每次都去sakuai的《读日剧,过生活》blog听这首歌。哈哈,听了心情很好。

你得空想听不同的音乐,就去点击那个blog 啦,放在Slow Dance In的link那里。嘻嘻。
 
yupp~~
thank you very much for sharing me so many nice songs~

beside this, still got alot nice nice de~

I can take turn put on my blog leh =)

爱死你了~

-Shin-