Monday, March 19, 2007

Recent Life~

Having abandoned my bloggie since last week ^^
Busy with a handful of mid-terms, assignments ain't an enjoyable moment to gone through >.<...
A flash back to things that happen this recent....

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Senior Farewell Party @ 18th March

Final year 年轻人们 is graduating soon lo =P
Gonna miss them much after this, especially 阿帮、阿Teh、永庆and CK...
Lucky got them accompany me in this very first year of my University life =)
Thx them acc me play badminton~

Seniors~

The committee steal cups frm McD =.="

Helpers~

07' Upcoming FOA theme : Half Angel 半个天使~ =P

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

MAS182 Mid Term @ 17th March

Should be the worst exam I did for this sem >"<...
Die prettily...aihz...
*sad*...
tis sem jia lat lo...1st class drop till 2nd lower I think >.<

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

[Upcoming] CyberMania @ 20th March

Match 1 - t e a m o p ^ 9 vs NOob3rs
Match 2 - pontang vs RF-4ever
Match 3 - pur3 vs elimination
Match 4 - smoking delight vs cNc

yeah~
I'm in pur3 team ^^
we're now in the last 8 (quarter final)~~
hopefully we can get better result than last time la(5th place)~~
Last time we lose to cNc~!
tis time...If win...can meet in semi final le~
add oil dude~

Our team :
pur3 | Stanley.C
pur3 | K.T.Gooi
pur3 | [cK]MiNg~ *ShiN* <---- Me
pur3 | zh3nji3
pur3 | Ant
pur3 | Dasboi

Special thx to :
My lovely [cK]MiNg~ for lending me tis name =P

0 Love Quotes: