Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Shut Up

--For targeted audience only

I hate... Serious HATE... When somebody homecoming from his superb luxurious trip to some Ultrahigh expenses countries and the first thing he does is to stand on my shoulder and ask, "Hey Shin, how many countries you have been to? How was your last trip?", and then starts fucking showboating his trip...

Hey dude... What izzit about the comparison?? Yea I love traveling.. But why the hell is this attracting some the dickfaces come and brag about the dumbshits they have been through?

You might prefer to cross 14 countries in a row, but I would love to cross 14 jungles/villages/mounts instead... SEE?? We hold different travel philosophy k?? tard... We can SHARE our experiences happily, at least I'd love to listen bout that...

Oh.. Even if you're looking for a match-up.. I think I still stand a big chance outnumbering you.. So fuck off...


-shin- '31032010

5 Love Quotes:

oo..so this is the one u said u will blog today?

alright. Anyhow yesterday i dun mean to compare u to anyone, just suddenly think of you both have the same ambition.

sorry if cause any uncomfortable feeling, k?

Cheers~

lei ming
 
har???
ming oi~ I'm not referring to you a @@".......

Cheers a =)
 
not me also right?
lol
dont travel too much liao..
save money for post-grad living expenses la..
 
nola... diu =.=
 
yeah~ support u to fuck those jibets~ cheers