Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fun~

Not sure for others, but trip planning is of so so much fun for me =)


Mt. KK, Indonesia, Vietnam, Australia... Gosh... I've got so so so many plans in my mind, some I even have the itinerary planned already... Just... Waiting for the right moment, or with the right ones~

Week 10 is here.. Which means final is coming... Which means holiday is coming XD
Too bad... Have got a bad feeling that I might need to spend Dec in Singapore for FYP zzz...

Anyway, grad trip is coming =) Closer and closer~ Although I'm still struggling to get myself grad, but the trip must be on anyway =P
Australia woo woo~



-Shin- '09


p/s: Still... Indonesia and Vietnam trips still on-hold.... Hmm...

2 Love Quotes:

Australia woo woo!!!

Go to find your friend in Adelaide too, too bad I didn't have chance to go other places beside Melbourne.

Next time, haha, don't know when it will come.

Indonesia, I went there when I was 8 years old,the everlasting experience of riding horse, fast speed that kind. haha, of course the professional person is behind me.

Grad trip!!!! 说起就期待,哈哈,替你感到期待、兴奋。^^
 
Yeah I just notify him bout our trip =), hope can meet him in Adelaide =P

Indonesia 比较难,没什么人敢去...

grad trip ^^ yeah yeah~~~~ woo~~