Sunday, May 03, 2009

Hard Rock cafe....

Had a really good time together with Pjae, Mun Mun and Ject zai in Hard Rock Cafe today...
It's awesome to make all the laughter, real sohai jokes, teasing each other and being mad on the dance floor =)

Tried some rough drinks - Banana Mama, Southern Rock and the Island Mai Tai...
The rums are hard, could have tried some tequila-based drinks...

Spent some times sharing each others' past relationships.. Tears and laughter...
Had a brainstorm flashing back all those memorable things back in my life... The mistakes I did, things that I tried to give, stuff that I tried to achieve..

This is sad for me... Everytime I thought of that, I really felt very regret and sorry bout those mistakes that I had done.. Perhaps what I could do is to at least maintain the friendship, at any cost...
I don't wish to be like some others, where when the relationship turns out unsuccessful, there goes the friendship as well.. I don't wish to see that...
I believe that... For once you tried to give, tried to share, tried to sacrifice... For life you should appreciate what you have got... I believe this, firm...

OK... Back to what we have got today....

A bunch of nice 80's songs... ABBA, Gun N' Roses, MC Hammer... Real classics =)

To sum everything up,

Transport to-and-fro NTU-Orchard : $30
Drinks and alcohols : $30
Supper @ Hall 4 : $5


To see 3 drunken idiots walking S-path in front of you while you're still normal : Priceless~ ^^


Blah... That's what we call it a night~


-Shin- '09


p/s : 1st trip starts tomorrow~ woo~

0 Love Quotes: