Sunday, February 15, 2009

~Everything Lovely~

Gosh... Finally... It's today...The Valentine's Day~
Haha~ It should have been an emo day for me, but... yeah... you know... You can't really predict everything until it really goes till the end =)

(Yes, of cuz, we can expect SOMEthing, but not EVERYthing la~)



Oh well, I went Sim Lim / Bugis / ChinaTown with friendz~
Despite having a rather terribly walk (gosh we played basketball till 4:30am the nite be4, my legz are no longer mine =.=" ),
I actually quite enjoy the food~ Orz~ my beloved TangYuan etc~



Ohh God... I love the atmosphere of Valentine's Day in Singapore... Everything seems to be lovely~
Yesterday night, 1 of my junior ask, "Don't you feel lonely when you see so many lovers around?"
I replied, "Ohh little girl... Of cuz I feel happy la~ Else what? I should be happy when everyone breaks up?? We have to send our wishes to everyone around ma~ =) "



Being a very special day for lovers, it's quite an enjoy to see couples regardless of age popping out together, just to feel the festive atmosphere once again~
It's lovely...

Yupp personally I'm one those who really enjoy every festive seasons. I don't like the saying that to treat festival as a normal day. I never and won't agree to that. The day is here for a reason, it carries a certain meanings, therefore, when it is here, make it a special one.

Life is short, don't end it without having any good memory~



Oh ya, why am I feeling so lovely in this lovely season??
Haha~ Cuz I been to Cecilia's room and we had a very good chat.
A Chat?? Yupp, just a chat, with the right one... But it brings us closer, again. =)

--When I know more, I understand more, and I care more, and I'd love more~

Like I always believe, a baby little step each time~

.
.

Shall I end my post with a drawing of Jeff Thomas,

Pon & Zi emo ~爱的启示录~




Happy Valentine's Day~


-Shin- '09

4 Love Quotes:

Hah.Happy to hear that u hv a happy valentine. Cheers~!!

lei ming
 
Single but happy @@"... Cannot la~ I have to find a gf liao =P
very 饥渴 edi~ haha~

I'm very easily feeling happy hor..
=P

Thx Ming...

-Shin-
 
简单的人是有福的啊~

如果我有你那样简单的一半,世界都不一样了咯~哈哈

lei ming
 
你几时变到很复杂的?
哈哈~~

-Shin-