Wednesday, August 02, 2006

2/8 的QET

岁月不留人,酱子又过了一天...
感觉上好像有点堕落,轻松得不像上大学...好彩Senior昨晚提醒我今天有QET,不然真的会缺考~!
Maybe it has been too long since I last wrote an English compo,I faced real big prob in the exam hall...Wow...But I do think that I can score a good grade la =)
Yeah~! Be confidence~!


。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

吃火锅~~!!!
Yeah~!! It's my lovely 后羿 again =)
We had steamboat that night,wow~
It was so bloody nice man~~I really have to say thx 4those who travel so far 2buy us the ingredients...
I discovered that many of our group-mates like singing le~!! I share the passion to Music with them nonetheless,however,I did see some of them not quite enjoy singing with us...Why??I also don't know =P...
Another great day~!

1 Love Quotes:

u seem like really do hving a nice and good uni life.It's good!!!not like me,i dun noe~i really feel that i dun experience any uni-style life..but i do know some new frens~~and they are...........so damn good !!!!!!! u noe?i think at least for now, wat i can appreciate from monash is, again, frenship~n.n