Wednesday, August 30, 2006

week 4


there's another 2weeks passed...
frankly speaking, be4 i came here,i was thinkin tht i muz update my blog often =)..since there's an incredibly good internet speed here...
but...+.+...thing doesnt seem so smooth.....zzzz...
my previous weeks were full-scheduled...but tis week...omg...like HELL...
who can save me??
my cross broken yesterday...seems to be a bad sign..@@"..vry 心痛...cuz tht's a vry memorable present frm a special fren..but anyway...i've sticked it back with glue~~haha....
wow...12.30pm...
3more hours to go for my 1st GE test...Therapeutic Engineering...hehe...
would it be the 1st exam tht i'm gonna fail in NTU??
who knws...God bless me ba~

-Shin-


p/s: to all my frenz who're fighting for their lives in the U...may God bless u~~nvr give up like u nvr did~
Amen.

2 Love Quotes:

i tot u guys will busy until no time to eat~but seems like not~~haha~~U FAT LIAO LA!!!!!!


HAHAHAHAHA~~
 
where got fat........everyday walk bac from skol...then walk far far 2gathering wif fren..>.<...exercise alot~~
neh...u don like then i keep fit more lo...but...if not wrong..nowadays really eat twice oni...