Sunday, August 06, 2006

On my RUN~!!



After waiting for centuries-long,now at last,I'm now 1day away frm my school-opening day =)
This really makes me frenzied,I feel like Phoenix reborn frm the ashes.What I'm going to face is that some challenges that occur once in a life time. There's no way I'm going to be lagged out.
For you guyz who are or will face the same as mine,I pray for you all :
Take one step at a time,with great determination and persistence,like you guyz alwaz do.
Fear not~!! You know we are stronger than that~!! Let the challenges and difficulties be the staircase for us to reach the height of blue sky.
May God's wisdom solidates our willpowers.
Amen.


We're like dew-drops on the leaves...Desperately,we wanna stay on the leaves...Still,the gravity makes us down...
Should we...bravely accept the unknown challenges??

0 Love Quotes: