Wednesday, November 30, 2005

MusicZon3



Bz latterly,thus kena post it so darn late...
This time is bout my 1st turn up 2a surpassing musicale - The MusicZone 音乐疯
No Bounce,No Play..For sure,befit by my antic acquaintance of 05'6s2,8 idiots step into the Stadium Merdeka..(2 reached abit later..)
Frankly speaking,tat was jus a CHAOS 4me,cuz our GapZaiQueen got some FREE-STANDING tickets 4us...Bloody hell...( But cant blame so much la,the tickets r free wat~~~~ )
May assault sum1 but i muz say..No hard feeling ya...
I oso don understand y ppl keep goin 2kinda concert..Listen those songs tat nvr heard be4 ( some only la~ ),sweating like hell ya yet no water 2drink..aihz...
The only thing tat catch my attention was tat,GapZaiQueen said tat bloody 欧得洋 1st time 露面 to the public wo,althou he not so lengzai,but i love his song...
Wat made me feel nice wasn't those singers' songs,but 2talk cockz wif GapZaiQueen during the concert n wif those buddies after the concert...Yeah~!
p/s : GapZaiQueen add oil~I believ u can de^^

3 Love Quotes:

gl hf :P
 
bcoz the tickets r free~so cant blame wat~lol~anyway...some songs r really nice...i like it!aso,spring talk among our buddies aso not bad wat...haha....
 
=.=.....u din told me u went lar...
i like jolin de....