Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Blessed 1~


A story about Love & Dedication...

Incredible stories running around us everydayz,
some we buried deep in our memories,
and yet some waiting desirously to be discovered...
All-inclusively,this 1 touch me real deep...
A heart-warming story btw
SexSea & PJae~
Both my buddiez~
I believ u guyz knw what happened 2them in the past,
n many of u may think there's a GameOver...
In luck,sum1 doesn't giv up until the very end,
Love & Care set the story up,
while Perseverance,Determination & Persistence keep the story on...
22nd Nov 2005..
At last,the moment's at hand,
And they've come to decide their fate,
For God's sake,
They bravely deal with the unknown heart to heart and face to face,
And now...KaaBooOoMmmMM~
They're connected in a powerful way~^^
Yeah~!
This tells me 1 thing...
Never Give Up Till The Very End,If You Believe The Spirit is Right~!
Be of Good Hope alwaz~!

2 Love Quotes:

yes!!!now there r already 2 ppl showed dis spirit to me~~haozhe and sea...how touched...

and...i dun noe wat happen in d past ohh~~sum1 willing to tell me d story???
 
Never Give Up Till The Very End!我相信,一切的坚持与等待, 一定会有成果的... 只要无怨无悔地为一个人付出过, 就是幸福...