Friday, May 04, 2007

Prison Break 3 - LIVE in NTU

The Final is over, finally >.<"...
No matter how badly I did, just forget it, I would say...
OK, so now's the time for some fun =)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

The 1st day after our Final... Probably being too often sleeping less, I woke up after a 4-hours nap...
To celebrate the end of our exam, we decided to go Vivo for a movie~ And the spidey seems 2 get into our top favourite =P
Edward booked the tickets for us...Satya, Jia Ning, Vinni and me...Too bad the other fellas din wan 2join...

It is quite a nice movie I would say... Mayb bcuz of the great sound system of the cinema or watever reason... I jus think it's nice...Worth the ticket price...


。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I got into some kinda mania when I saw the Candy Empire~ (a Candy shop XD...)
I stop by and bought "some" chocolate... My personal favourite ^^
In the future when I marry my wife I'm gonna use chocolate in stead of flowers~ XD
hoho~


------------------------

The New Arrivals which are placed at the middle of the shop...

Sugar-free white chocs from Germany~ taste nice~

70% Cacao... From Belgium... As stated, is taste almost like pure Coco... Some may don like the taste, but not me ^^

Cookies from France... Not bad too~

Orange M&M~ Never seen it... Jus wanna have a try =P


-------------------------

=P... Many others tht I din take their pics~
Purse out of money le XD ... Sienz... Spent more than $50 on them >.<...
Plan 2 buy some more nice chocolate nex time ^^
hohoh~ jus simply love it~


p/s: I wish 2 go National Park... Frenz frm Msia, who can acc me go??

2 Love Quotes:

i want to go also~hoho

but seems like our time cant match rite?

leiming
 
when u want to go tell me la..

Ning