Thursday, September 21, 2006

给敏

I donno wat'd happen ytd tht made u so 不爽...but it's definitely not gonna b good thing rite??
I knw tht u may feel vry vry 心烦,but stil unwilling 2make ppl worry bout u...
>.<..neh...u're jus kinda ppl like tis de la =)
here's jus a small yet sincere prayers for u...


MiLord,I'm hereby praying for my dear Ming...
watever accidents tat occur,pls give her strength to fight throu..
watever hardship tat she may encounter,pls give her faith to hold on...
no matter watever she's goin 2face,pls lead her,and guide her,for she may lost in the darkness without You...
MiLord,
pls smile upon her when she feel down,
pls lay Your lovely mighty hands on her when she feel hurt..
pls...
anything i can do...jus gimme some clue,n i'll work it on n work it out...
In the name of Jesus Christ,I pray....
Amen.


whenever u need me...jus let me knw..i'l b there for u...

0 Love Quotes: