Friday, July 21, 2006

Final Countdown!!!

All right...it's last 2days be4 I go SG...
Hv I fully prepared?? Honestly tell u, no...
Mayb bcuz of the bloody exemption test @@", really makes my confidence fades away by time +.+...
But...
I hv 2step onwards too!!! Tis is how life goes on !!!
So cruel...But so interesting n challenging =)...
Wat's there awaiting me far ahead??Continuous failure??Or glorious victories??
I dunno man~~but I like tis unknown things...I like...or should say I LOVE being surprised,especially when I utterly unprepared....Yeah~!!! Smtimes thy make me feel like I stil hv to CRAWL onwards,tiring....restless...or mayb even fruitless...
But so wat ?? I don care n I don scare!
That's me! That's wat i called "MyOwnWay"~!!!
NEVER been an easy 1...but ALWAZ appears 2be an attractiv 1...^^

2 Love Quotes:

ohh..u also change the background of ur blog la?

erm...dun noe y..i really damn hv confident in u and haozhe one..i know u both will always can make it~so..actually i no much worry .haha..not like me...i am a coward..i mean..胆小鬼啦!
 
add oil..hope u all the best.. my sg phone 93596320.. feel free call me