Friday, June 02, 2006

Take a Break 轻松一下

Tom is sick of city life, so he buys some land in Alaska, as far from humanity as possible.He sees the mailman once a week and goes out to buy groceries once a month. Other than that, it's total peace and quiet.

After six months of solitude, a huge bearded man knocks on his door.

"Hi,I'm Chuck, your neighbour from down the road," he says. "I'm having a party on Friday night, and I thought you might like to come."

"Great," says Tom. "I'm ready to meet a few locals."

"I have to warn you," says Chuck. "There will be some drinking."

"Fine by me," says Tom.

"And more than likely some fighting too."

"I think I can handle that," says Tom.

"And there will probably be some wild sex."

"That's not a problem," says Tom. "I'm quite broad-minded. Now what should I wear??"

"It doesn't matter, it's just going to be the two of us."

2 Love Quotes:

不明白最后的意思。。。。
 

u will know it =>