Monday, April 09, 2012

공주병



As for now.. I can't find a word where I can fully express my HATE towards someone who has this really serious Critical Illness - namely 公主病...
Well.. In particular, THAT someone...

ish... she made my kitty confronted me with anger..

oh gosh my dear..
look at what a so-called good friend makes you become?

Well well.. I defended my dearest one.. And I've been mature enough not being impolite in my conversation with her, although I was badly shot against..
I believe I'm doing the right stuff..

The next time she being such an asshole and fires bullshit out of nowhere - I swear in my name - I'll use every dirty and aggressive and offensive and agile and destructive words that I had learnt, heard or known in my past 25yrs - to literally fuck her up..

My dear...
She - is NOT - a worthy friend..


-Shin- '09042012

1 Love Quotes:

mayb a friend who is growing up?
jia you soon ting!!


lei ming