Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sometimes love just ain't enough


I don't wanna lose you

But I don't wanna use you

Just to have somebody by my side.

And I don't wanna hate you

I don't wanna take you,

But I don't wanna be the one who cry.

And that don't really matter

to anyone anymore.

But like a fool I keep losing my place,

and I keep seeing you walk through that door.



But there's a danger in loving somebody too much

and it's sad when you know

it's your heart you can't trust.

There's a reason why people don't stay where they are.

Baby, sometimes love just ain't enough.



Now, I could never change you

I don't wanna blame you.

Baby, you don't have to take the fall.

Yes I might have hurt you,

but I did not desert you.

Maybe I just wanna have it all.

It makes a sound like thunder,

it makes me feel like rain.

And like a fool who will never see the truth,

I keep thinking something's gonna change.




But there's a danger in loving somebody too much,

and it's sad when you know

it's your heart they can't touch.

There's a reason why people don't stay who they are.

Baby, sometimes love just ain't enough.




-Shin- '08

1 Love Quotes:

兄弟,加油!

-贤-