Sunday, August 17, 2014

Quiet Night



--分享分想
--《生活与生存》 by Robynn & Kendy
--应了此刻的心情..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight,
I spent 4  hours out there in the dark..
At arguble the quietest area of where I live..
Away from shelter that covers overhead,
away from noises,
away from games,
away from requests by others..

Away to a place that doesn't block my view..
A place that is quiet
peace
and allow me to think
and let my mind run..

Only at that point
when I do not care about work, games,
don't care bout why this friend like this, that friend like that...

Don't fuckin' care..

I listen to my desire..
my voice..
and musics...
and songs in Cantonese that bring me a sense of belonging...

I heard dreams..
I thought about dreams..
Places that I long to..
Routes that I love..

The mountain, sea and bushes..

oh yes...

These are my dreams..
Which I always always keep deep in my heart..

No matter how life leads me, no matter what answer my mouth tells you..
Deep down,
those are my dreams...

And I can only achieve it,
when I leave the bricks, walls and shelters behind..
Leave the bricks, walls, and shelters that block my view,
and gives me a false sense of safety..

Tonight,
belongs to my mind, my dream and my musics.


-Shin- '17082014

0 Love Quotes: